Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I've spent the past five years working for two reviewing sites and have now decided to branch out on my own.  I enjoyed my time with those sites, but decided to leave when they became inundated with reviewers and books that were not in the genre I wanted to review.  That being said, I learned a great deal from my experience and am excited about the prospect of starting my TrueBlueEbookReview.

I will review ebooks in the genres of suspense, mystery and romance.  I will not review erotica, horror or sci-fi at this time.  If you would like to submit your ebook for my review, please see my submission guidelines located in the right hand-side margin.

I will review ebooks on a five star scale.  One being the lowest quality and five being the highest quality. 

I strive to keep my reviews short and to the point.  I either like the book and explain why or I don't like it and explain why.  A negative review does not denote a personal attack against the author.  Please keep in mind that reviews are subjective and just because I don't care for a book doesn't mean someone else wouldn't enjoy reading it.

I will not place links to author websites or purchase links inside my reviews.  I am not promoting any authors, but simply reviewing a book.

Please keep in mind that reviewing books is not my day job so reviews will take on average 2-4 weeks to complete.  I only review one book at a time.

I will not review self-published authors at this time.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment